On 23-24 November 2018, a forum on “Climatic Education – 2018” took place in Kyiv. This year’s forum was already the third and was held under the motto “Values and Trends”. The forum was organized by the Panel for Environmental Education of “The World of Education” and the Department of Meteorology and Climatology of TSNUK supported by the Henry Bohle Foundation and the Ukrainian Climate Network.
- O. Shevchenko. Climate change and its impact on economy, environment and society
- S. Snizhko. High quality climatic education as the key to a successful career
- O. Kozak. Environmental Game of “a Network of Life”
- O. Shevchenko, O. Zagaria. Use of the Internet of Things in climatic education: the experience of the ECOIMPACT project
- E. Petrenko, M. Potriina. Green Manager (Game Facilitation)
- O. Zagaria. Application of the concept of the Internet of Things in the construction of meteorological measuring systems