The Seminar on dissemination of the developments under 561975-EPP-1-2015-1-FI-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP (2015-3320) project was held within the ‘Week of Science – 2017’ in St. Petersburg on 20-23 November 2017, attended by ca. 150 persons.
Reports of RSHU, ATI, OSENU and AU-P representatives:
- Fokicheva, А.А. The project ideology. Usefulness of Meteorological Information. The Project Results – the University Course in “Economic Meteorology”
- Skorik, Ya.V. Individual Learning Tracks.
- Cheremnykh, A.V. Presentation of the ECOIMPACT Project Materials in the Electronic Learning Environment.
- Ozun, M.Yu. Biometeorology.
- Podgayskiy, E.V. Energy.
- Strokina, V.Yu. City Economy.
- Chukin, V.V. Technologies of Considering the Effect of Local Weather on the City Economy.
- Shabliy, O.V., Popova L.O. The Role of OSENU Hydrometeorological Institute in Implementation of ECOIMPACT Objectives. The Achieved Results Planned within the ECOIMPACT Workpackages.
- Polovyi, A.M. The ECOIMPACT Project Results – Sectoral Courses in Agriculture.
- Polovyi, A.M., Shabliy, O.V., Popova L.O. Side-effects of the Project at the Regional Level in Odessa and Kherson Oblasts. Interaction with Stakeholders in the Southern Regions of Ukraine.
- Umnov, A.L. The Project Ideology. The Internet of Things. Personal Learning Environment.
- Kuzmova, K. Quality Control and Monitoring of the ECOIMPACT Project Results. Agricultural University – Plovdiv as a Partner in the ECOIMPACT Project, the Structure and Training. Agroclimatic resources of the city of Plovdiv in the context of the Climate Change.
- Presentation by Svyatoslav Tyuryakov ‘EU Erasmus+ ECOIMPACT Project’.
In adddition, the prospective directions of research and methodological cooperation and opportunities to use ECOIMPACT outcomes and products were discussed during the visit to the Institute of Agroengineering and Environmental Problems of Agricultural Production.